Re: My Orginality Philosophy

To: "tjordan" <tjordan@wagnerprocess.com>
Subject: Re: My Orginality Philosophy
From: "Jan Sven-Erik Harde" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 13:01:39 -0800
Tim,

I see your point, but please review my listing on EBAY...

*** WOW *** HERE WE GO, YOUR BID WILL INCLUDE A SET OF (4) OF THE CORRECT
RIVETS THAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, THEY ARE STILL IN THE ORIGINAL ROOTES BAG,
AND THE AUCTION IS PRIVATE, SO AS TO KEEP THINGS "PRIVATE" AND A VERY VERY
*LOW* RESERVE.... GOOD LUCK & HAPPY BIDDING ON THESE HARD TO FIND ITEMS, TO
COMPLETE THAT SPECIAL CORRECT RESTORATION !! E-MAIL WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

No where does it say what they are for??
Although you could use them for what ever one wants to, VIN, side moldings
what ever.

Please also remember that removal of the VIN plate has been done by every
car restorer since restorations started, you can buy new VIN plates for
AJaguar, MG, MGB (through MOSS Motors), Early Mini's and Early Volvo P1800's
used Small Phillips head screws..
I would venture to say that 99.99999% of all cars out there that have a
CORRECT resto. do the same, and it is just another service of providing a
part to make a car more like the original.
What ever the reason someone has a Repro plate, HOT fires with melting, a
body shop buffer or sander screwing it up, we all want our cars very pretty
and nice, and if someone does not like what I am selling GOD BLESS THEM, I
am not twisting arms to sell anything, and if not Happy, then just return
it, I do not see what the HOOPLA is all about??

I have NEVER had one single complaint on these items, and there actually was
a part #, that is if you have the correct factory manual, and body shop
supplement.. And guess what they are one and the same numbers, just think
how would the factory have known what to use...

Have a WONDERFUL weekend all, And HAPPY TIGERING...