SELL YOUR UNNEEDED PARTS AT THE SOS

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SELL YOUR UNNEEDED PARTS AT THE SOS
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:52:09 +0100
 For those of you wishing to sell unneeded parts at the SOS SPRING THING,
May. 5-7 at Townsend TN., first send in a registration form. Then contact
Eric Gibeaut, phone  803-408-0206 to arrange for space in our
parts/hospitality room. There will be no charge for this, but we need to
know in advance --  If you need registration forms, contact me.  Ed
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE