good day

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: good day
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:40:38 -0800
 well I got some work done on my tiger today. I got the one nozzle and the
wipers put on. I also got that mustang today. it is a 65 and not a hipo 289.
the good news it that it runs great (I drove it 15 miles home), has power
steering, front disk and the original air cleaner (which is gold), and the
fomoco radio works. to bad the body is rusted I would like to play with
this. My girlfriend is trying to get me to bracket race it this weekend. NOT
a chance!
I will check the salvage yards for a nozzle in the morning. till then.
Chris in Hawaii