Tiger issue of European Car

To: Tiger News Group <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger issue of European Car
From: Rande Bellman <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 22:21:21 -0400
The European Hybrids issue of European Car magazine featuring the Tiger
is on newsstands now.

Lots of great sources listed, and a few that are a little old(sad to
say, Ole Olson is no longer with us, so he's not managing membership for
the San Diego club, Reisentz Restorations is no longer in Santa Paula).
And we're still spreading the story of the bruiser at the factory
pounding  judicious dents in the engine compartment. I suppose we're
stuck with that yarn for a while.

But, Jeff Cushings 1A in red is just the color for a magazine spread.
The photography is good(I wish there were more).

If anyone can't get a copy of it, let me know. And, good reading.