Hooters

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Hooters
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 15:29:21 -0600
Hi Listers,

    Just want to thank those on the list who helped me solve my hooter
problem. Checked for continuity at the spade connectors and had none.
Checked at the top of the screw that secures the spade connectors and viola
I had continuity. Next I checked to see if I had continuity from spade
connector to top of screw on other connector and it turned out that there
was one connector on both horns not making contact. Loosened the screw and
took my dremmel with a wire brush end and cleaned under the head of the
screws. Now I have continuity on both horns. Took them out to my battery and
hooked them up only to be blasted away. Made some minor adjustments with the
adjustment screw as everyone said to do and it's sounding pretty awesome.
Thanks again to everyone who helped.

Dan Eiland
Sounding Off in El Paso