Re: Party goin' on?...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Cushcom1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Party goin' on?...
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 14:22:11 +0100
 Jeff - The TE/AE United will be in Portland Maine August 24-27.-- But you
don't have to wait that long for a Sunbeam party. The TE/AE SOS SPRING THING
will be held in Townsend TN May 5-7.  The 25 annual BASH will be held at
Tiger Tom's  May 19-21. And last but not least will be the TE/AE SOS ROUNDUP
2000 held in Birmingham AL Oct 6-8. If you need further information on any
of these events feel free to contact me. Ed Esslinger
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE