RE: inquiry 042400a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: inquiry 042400a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:43:36 -0500
        Larry Paulick wrote:
> Hi Larry.  I have been informed by several members that the
> numbers are
> going to be just about right.  The hp reading are at the flywheel, and
> the car looses from 15-20% going to the rear wheels. (SNIP)
> With the crate motor, your motto of "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction",
> will really become pronounced.

         I was curious what the % of loss would be, thanks. Knowing what the
car does _now_ at WOT, it's just as well I didn't go any 'shorter' on the
gears.

> Larry, drive by with your car when it's out of Jeff's and we
> can listen to stereo Tigers.

        Your neighbors are going to just love that. A quiet block of stately
brick homes, populated no doubt by professors from nearby UofM no doubt, and
a couple of "kids" disturbing the peace with their hot-rod cars. Sounds like
a plot for a 1950's movie. "British Cars From Hell", with Bob Denver as
Larry Wright. Who portrays you?

        Larry Wright
        "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"