Wiper Motor

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiper Motor
From: Mark Fridenstine <laceyf@crosslink.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 22:02:45 -0700
Team:
    I took my Tigger to a show in Richmond yesterday, and it sprinkled a
little on the way. So I tried my windshild wippers. No Go! This is the
first time they ever failed. I tried an Ohm meter on the switch, and
only had a reading on the middle click. I straight wired the batter to
all 3 wires going to the fan motor. Nothing happened. I checked the
ground and it was still on.  Does that sound like I need another motor
or should I check it another way? Isn't the MGB Wiper Motors compatable?
If so which one should I buy? I'd rather be sure that's it's broken
before I purchase another.I just installed a blower fan from Rick.
    Thanks in advance for any and all help.        Mark