Dashpad

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Dashpad
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 19:40:33 -0600
Hi Listers,

    Well, I have my new dash pad and the three pieces that fit under the
dash. Is there anything I should know before installing? Do I trim the foam
away from the edge that fits under the windshield frame? Is it better to
remove the wood dash before installation or can I leave the dash in place
just loosen it up and let it hang down out of the way? Can I use regular
contact cement or is there something that works best that I should buy? What
can I use to remove the old contact cement or does it matter? Would really
like to hear as much as I can before undertaking this job. Appreciate all
the help the list has given so far.

Dan Eiland
Must be a Maniac for doing this myself!