RE: fan blade

To: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fan blade
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 11:22:26 -0700
Chris,

According to John Crawley (John, you out there?) it IS I direct bolt-on and
from some 140 series Volvo's.  Allow me to paste a past quote from John:

"I run a 5 blade Volvo fan that works well. It has stainless flex blades
riveted to a steel hub and required no trimming & bolts on. It came on some
140 series Volvos. Other 140s had plastic fans which are not usable. There
seems to be no rhyme nor reason as to which Volvo has which fan so you will
just have to look. The price is right though - the last one cost me $3.00
at Pick-Your-Part.
Godspeed
Jc"

As I recall, this has a similar "cant" to the blade as the Ford six-blade
Canadian.  Hopefully, this description will be of some assistance.

Regards,

Allan
B9472373