Steering Wheel

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 19:09:33 -0400
Hi Group.  I was looking for a after market steering wheel for my Tiger,
and went to the Grant Steering wheel site, only to find out from there
tech guy, that they no longer make an adapter for the Tiger.  In fact
they have not made one since 1985.

Momo, through KSpeed, who supplied my Panasport wheels, also said that
Momo no longer makes adapters for the Tiger.

There is a Grant wheel that looks good, and will help with my long legs
that hit the original Tiger wheel, because of the reduced diameter.

Does anyone have a Grant steering wheel adaptor for the Tiger/Alpine?
This would be a nice simple way to solve this problem.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Larry