Re: Steering Wheel

To: "Paul J. Burr" <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel
From: Scott Donnelly <oharajem@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:07:09 -0400
The Grant adapter for the Mazda RX7 did not fit my Alpine column - too loose.
On a hunch that Sunbeam might have used the same column on the '68 and later
hatchback styled Alpines, last spring I special ordered the Grant adapter for
that model and it was a perfect fit. I posted the Grant part number to the
Alpine list and you should be able to retrieve it through an archive search.
If I can locate it, I'll post the part number here.
Scott Donnelly
'66 Alpine SV