Grassroots Motorsports (Originally "no subject"-- sorry about that)

To: larry.p@erols.com
Subject: Grassroots Motorsports (Originally "no subject"-- sorry about that)
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 20:15:28 EDT
In a message dated 05/18/2000 3:50:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
larry.p@erols.com writes:

<< Dick, did you sent an email to Grassroots Motorsport? >>(snip)<< Try
contacting them.  It is amazing how communications clear up these issues.>>

Yes, Larry, I did.  As I said in my original post:
>> A month or so ago I responded via Email to the above offer.......<<.

Like you, I tried to contact GRM with an info copy of my correspondence to
the list.  I got a reply from EmployeeGone@software.aeat.com which read:
> You have sent a message to an e-mail address that is no longer in
service....<
Apparently it will be necessary to contact GRM by some other means.

Judging by the responses, some other listers have had a similar experience
with this publisher.

Dick