Re: EmployeeGone!

To: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: EmployeeGone!
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 10:28:36 -0700
TigerCoupe@aol.com wrote:
> Like you, I tried to contact GRM with an info copy of my
> correspondence to the list.  I got a reply from
> EmployeeGone@software.aeat.com which read:
> > You have sent a message to an e-mail address that is no longer in
> service....<
> Apparently it will be necessary to contact GRM by some other means.
>
> Judging by the responses, some other listers have had a similar experience
> with this publisher.
>
> Dick

Dick, and Listers,

This “EmployeeGone” auto-mail is because someone left a
company and did not “unsubscribe tigers”, so any list mail
automatically gets this response. I is not from the magazine.
I have been in contact with the company, and they won’t
identify the employee so we can ‘unsubscribe” him. Mark Olson
is working on it.

This company is soooo stuuuupid that they refuse to disclose
the identity and requested I send them all my addressee's, so
they could tell me. I explained the list is over 300 names
long, and is automatic. They thought they had a good policy,
so I just delete them.

Steve
--
Steve Laifman         < Find out what is most     >
B9472289              < important in your life    >

                            _/
                     _/_/_/