Re: EmployeeGone!

To: Laifman@flash.net
Subject: Re: EmployeeGone!
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 13:49:42 EDT
Steve,

Thanks for your efforts to explain and resolve the "Employee Gone"
phenomenon.  I was beginning to think that something was drastically wrong
with my email program, and am relieved to find that apparently that is not
the case.  One thing was not clear to me.  Is this message generated every
time someone posts to the Tiger list, or only when a message is addressed
specifically to the departed employee?  Either way, I suppose it doesn't
really make any difference, does it?

Until the problem is resolved, I guess we should all just ignore it.

Dick