Window Cranks

To: "Alpines" <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Window Cranks
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 05:09:08 -0600
Hi Listers,

    Hope everyone is able to enjoy their LBC this British Car Week 2000. I
need some input on adjusting my passenger door window crank. Seems that the
window will crank up and down quite easily when I loosen a couple of the
screws holding it in place. As soon as I tighten the screws it seems to put
the thing in a bind. Window still goes up and down, just much harder to use.
I'm afraid something will break if left this way. I have pulled everything
out and cleaned and lubed. Replaced all the weather-stripping. Drivers side
works fine. Any ideas out there? Checked to see if one of the guides was
bent but they were straight. Could use some help with this one. Thanks.

Dan Eiland
B382002652LRXFE