Re: (no subject)

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com, TigerCoupe@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: JPKKMK@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 03:11:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/00 3:58:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tjordan@wagnerprocess.com writes:

<<
 Dick,
 Same type story here.  Received (unsolicited) the "Grassrootes" mag. in the
 mail.  Wow! This is cool.  Wonder who sent this to me?  Following week I
 get an invoice in the mail.

 With 3 kids and a business I do get busy and forgetful, but I didn't order no
 stink'in mag!  I tossed the invoice in the trash and was quite PISSED!!
 Now, I suppose the creditors will be on me in a few months.  Then a mark on
 my credit file will app >>

 You can mark the invoice cancel and they should stop bothering you. It is
standard for magazines to send out a free issue and then an invoice. You are
free to pay the invoice and receive the subscription or cancel and be taken
off the subscription list.
I have done this before and have had no problems with several magazine
companies