Re: strombergs

To: CVaught@hawaii.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: strombergs
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:18:34 EDT
In a message dated 05/19/2000 8:38:26 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com writes:

<< a friend has a triump with dual strombergs (poor guy), well anyway there is
 a problem. it will run with the choke on but not without. any ideas? >>

First off, I have never played around with Stromberg carbs. But, if I had to
guess, I would think the jets have become partially blocked with the residue
old gas creates. Taking the carbs off, cleaning the jets with a fine wire,
carb cleaner and air, might be the place to start.
Mike