TIGER TOM'S BASH

To: "Tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <Tigertoms@aol.com>,
Subject: TIGER TOM'S BASH
From: "Ed Esslinger" <eee1@snowhill.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 08:33:28 +0100
 Hi Gang - I just returned from a GREAT event. Tom and all of his volunteers
have our THANKS for making this, an event to be remembered.  I put 1980 mi
on the Alpine with no problems, except my starter acted up one time and
would not engage. Pushed it and got it going, didn't shut the engine off for
9 hours after that. Averaged a little over 30mi per gallon,  no over drive,
65 to 70 mph with my air conditioning on most of the time.  To top Tiger
Tom's BASH  the SOS group is arranging elephant rides for all and a space
shuttle trip for the grand prize  winner, at the TE/AE SOS ROUNDUP  in
Birmingham Oct. 6-8 2000 .
Cool Cat Eddie ,1 S3 GT,3 S4's, 2 S5's, 2 MK1 Tigers
Deep South Rep TE/AE