first drive

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: first drive
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 10:16:59 -0700
well i took the tiger for a drive with the new rad and no shroud. from 35 to
over a hundred (no speedo) MPH it sat on 165 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in
traffic it got up to 195 but it never peaked. it is a nice 82 degrees and
sunny in hawaii. i think my cooling problems are over thanks to the list and
dale a's aluminum radiator. i used the smaller 40 mm one if anyone is
interested. my soder on the header tank is even holding ( thanks 351C ). i
just hope i have time to finish the paint before i drive from L.A. to Texas
in august!
thanks
chris in hawaii