Re: valve float

To: <TIGEROOTES@aol.com>
Subject: Re: valve float
From: "Chris Vaught" <CVaught@Hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 12:56:21 -0700
it has the factory jetting so i do not know about the jets. i have the fuel
regulator set at 7psi per the manual and it is above 6psi at 5000 rpm, under
no load. i guess i need to get one of those in dash fuel pressure gauges. i
am going to the drag strip this weekend to tune it in better. on the street
i am a target for some cop! those 2 1/4 flowmasters (40 series) are loud
when you get into it! I LOVE IT!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha. i am wondering if my
ignition is falling off due to the 13 volts on my amp gauge?
chris in hawaii