Traveling to SOS

To: "'Tiger News Group List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Traveling to SOS
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:44:47 -0500
Theo and Listers,
Last night I decided to hook up the electric fans the previous owner
installed but wired poorly. After wiring and shrink wrapping everything up
and ensuring that everything worked I was left with the task of inserting
the thermocouple in to the fins of the radiator. Don't laugh it was the
least intrusive method. The relay system I am using is a Hayden but the
rebuilt radiator I am using is a staggered 3 core and the fin got in the way
and broke the thermocouple (Crap!!) Any way I can still use it by a dash
switch with the AC trigger wire(Theo got an extra?) My question is there a
wire to sensor that I can splice into these wires in place of the
thermocouple to get the same effect.
Regards,
Tim Ronak