RE:

To: "'Ronak, TP (Timothy)'" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 08:04:25 -0600
Hi Tim,
If it really is a thermocouple, then it may still be usable (depends on how
it's "broken"); and also, if it really is a thermocouple then you can't
substitute other types of thermocouple, or ordinary wire, for the sensor
(not easily, anyway). I'm pretty sure I've got an extra switch or two, so
let me know what you want to do.

Regards,
Theo