Re: LeMans Tiger print

To: tjordan@wagnerprocess.com
Subject: Re: LeMans Tiger print
From: TigerCoupe@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:24:52 EDT
Tim,

Unfortunately, my experience with the Simon Blake print was the same as
yours.  By the time mine finally arrived, it had been mutilated in shipment
due, in my opinion, to poor packaging.  The shipper had rolled the print and
inserted in a large, thin-wall cardboard tube with plastic caps taped on each
end.  The tube had been crushed and bent, and the plastic cap was missing on
one end, exposing the print to the atmosphere.  The result was that the print
was irreparably creased, wadded and torn, with a chunk missing from the top
edge.  I wouldn't be surprised if others who have ordered his prints have had
a similar disappointing experience.

I, too, would like to contact Mr. Blake, but since he has been unresponsive
to your attempts to contact him, I'm sure he won't respond to me either.
Does anyone on the list have any constructive suggestions?

Dick