Re: Puke Bottle and Air Dams

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Puke Bottle and Air Dams
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 21:33:07 -0700
Larry,

I will take some pictures of my "airflow management system" and email them
to you if you're interested. The "system" consists of a custom built
aluminum sheet metal blocking piece to keep air from going under the
radiator - either way - and a chin spoiler off of an '89 Ford Taurus. The
puke tank I use is black plastic and made by Jaz.

Bob