Re: windscreen, side windows, and hard top

To: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Subject: Re: windscreen, side windows, and hard top
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:08:06 -0400
Hi Group.  In my ground up restoration, I have the task of reinstalling
the windshield, side glass w/quarter window, and hardtop, with new
rubber for all pieces.  I need to clean and repair the conv top, which
will be done later, as well as the installation.

While at the TE/AE Bash, several people, who had not done all of this at
the same time, suggested that I start with the alignment of the hardtop
to windshield, to get the alignment of the windshield, and then do the
side glass with quarter window, in that sequence.

Has anyone done this before to provide there experience?

Thanks.

Larry