Re: Alignment

To: deiland1@elp.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Alignment
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 20:03:57 EDT
As long as the shop is willing to mess with upper A-arm shims, crossmember
shims and coarse thread tie rod ends in adjusting toe, you'll be in business.
I've found a good compromise between street/track with the following settings:
1. 0-1/16 toe
2. 1.50-1.75 degrees neg. camber
3. As much caster as you can shim, realistically. (I ended up with about 5
degrees)
This won't lend itself to the lightest steering possible, but will stick very
well, have good high speed stability (kind of an oxymoron with the Tiger) and
not wear out the insides of tires or lose braking capability.
Mike