Re: CAT swapmeet

To: Tom Witt <wittsend@jps.net>
Subject: Re: CAT swapmeet
From: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:46:55 -0700

Tom Witt wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>   A few days ago someone posted that a car show that was listed in their
> area in fact was not happening. This they found out after the had driven the
> distance. So are a precaution it might be in your best interest that you
> call CAT and confirm about the swapmeet. Given the other listers experience
> I wouldn't want you to go on my word alone and then find out that after you
> got there that the event was not there.   Tom

Hello Sunbeamers:
The CAT swapmeet is this coming Sunday, June 18. Here's an exact reprint from
this month's Tiger Tales Magazine" Open warehouse and swap meet with a BBQ. 9am
to 2pm at the car club (warehouse) "  The CAT warehouse is at 11005 S.
Shoemaker, Santa Fe Springs, California 90670. From my experience, these are
always a good time and there are usually some great deals on Sunbeam Tiger and
Alpine parts. Well worth a visit. I'm going for sure.

Steve Sage