inquiry 061300a

To: "National Corporation (E-mail)" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: inquiry 061300a
From: "Wright, Larry" <larry.wright@usop.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:49:01 -0500
        Here's a possibility for another Sunbeam Tiger novelty item. Take a
look at the following item on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=344946235

        Well, under "seller's other auctions" I see that he's selling all
_kinds_ of mouse pads, and not just cars either. I betcha he's manufacturing
them. And, if he's willing to make Nash-Healey and Packard Hawk pads, he's
probably not expecting large production runs, eh?
        If some of you guys are interested, I could contact him, on the
basis of "a bunch of us Tiger owners would probably buy one if you made
them", without resorting to a "batch deal" or anything that complicated.
Just a thought. Or is there already a Sunbeam Tiger mouse pad out there?
        I'll assume we'll have to provide him with one or more Tiger images
and, sadly, I don't think I have a pic of the GQ of sufficient quality.

        Larry Wright (June 13, 1956)
        "I can't get no-- Satis-Traction"