Insurance

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Insurance
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 18:52:46 -0400
Hi Group.  I am getting near the point of getting classic car insurance
for my resto.  I need to drive it to sort our some issues, and would
also like to be legal with the neighborhood.

I have quotes from $185 to $205 per year for our Washington Metro area,
and a value of $25K on the car.

I have quotes for Hagerty, American Collectors, J.C. Taylor Antique,
Condon & Skelly, Grundy Agency and a group that does GIECO insurers.

Do you have experience with any of these companies, on real time issues,
as the difference is minimal, and they all Love Me Now.

If other companies to check out that would be good also.

Thanks

Larry