Re: Turn signals

To: Bruce Childers <bruce_childers@yahoo.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Turn signals
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 20:26:52 -0700
Bruce,

This sounds like the symptoms of a bad ground between the turn signal and
parking lights housing and the chassis. The symptoms are a bit bewildering,
but wiring up a good ground connection instead of relying on a couple of
very old and corroded screws to do the job usually cures problems like you
describe.

Bob