Tom Hall's Article - THANKS!

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Tom Hall's Article - THANKS!
From: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 08:52:17 -0700
Listers,

Have you ever wanted to get that front end built as it should
have been?

Well, now you can!  Prolific Sunbeam Pundit Tom Hall has
written a fantastic illustrated article on "Urethane Bushings
and Steel Ball Joints Finally Available" that was published in
the STOA newsletter.

He has graciously arranged to have it web published on both
TigersUnited's web site
(http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/AR-STOAbushings1.asp).

This article has also been published at STOA's own web site
(http://www.engravers.com/tiger/index.html).

We are very lucky to have such a knowledgeable and sharing
person in our Sunbeam circle.  He has also published
"Upgrading the Tachometer for Use with Electronic Ignitions",
also available at TigersUnited.com.

Articles at this web site are purposefully divided into two
sections.

"Club Articles", such as Tom's, that are generally issued only
to members thru newslettters and graciously shared with the
Sunbeam community through our site. They are "segregated" form
individual contributions to acknowledge the generosity of the
Organized Clubs in sharing one of the "jewels" of their
membership.  They may be a little later than original
publication, so join the club and get your hard copy early.
The web article gives you a "taste" of membership benefits.
Support your club.

"Contributed Articles" are also of great value, and are
written by individual authors specifically for the web site.
They are "segregated" to acknowledge the generosity of the
organized clubs,  and the dedication of individuals willing to
share their own experience with their fellow enthusiasts.

We owe much to both, so acknowledge your gratitude by joining
a club, and by sending  authors your positve comments (or
corrections).  E-Mail addresses usually accompany each article
with a hot-link click on the author's name.

We hope for your continued enjoyment of the growing knowledge
base of http://www.TigersUnited.com

New authors always welcome.

--
Steve Laifman