Re: Cost? (non-Tiger)

To: James Pickard <geowiz@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Cost? (non-Tiger)
From: Craig Wright <craig@productdesigngroup.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 10:18:13 -0700
Jim,

My Uncle just had his 67 XKE conv painted for $3800. The body was very straight
and required minimal body work. The paint was very good (Black) but not show
quality. He had this done in Orange County Ca.

Beware of rust rocker panels. If the doors are fitting tight, then the car is
sagging and the entire rocker structure will need to be replaced. This is
possible, but it is a major job.

Craig Wright