Size of LAT70 wheels?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Size of LAT70 wheels?
From: "Rick Loving" <rloving@netzero.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 17:55:30 -0500
Could someone help me out?  I am looking for the dimensions of the LAT70
wheel and spinner.  I believe that it is a 13x5.5 rim size, but does anyone
know off hand what the wheel offset is for the rim.  Also does anyone know
what size diameter hub does the spinner fit onto?

        I am looking for a set of rim that are identical in appearance to the
LAT
70 rim in a 13x5.5 rim size with a 1 3/16 positive offset.  I need a 4 bolt
by 4 1/2 bolt spacing and the spinner I believe fits a 2.94" hub.

        Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Rick Loving