Championship Memorabilia on Ebay

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Championship Memorabilia on Ebay
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:37:24 -0500
Team Tiger, in an effort to generate some cash flow for the 2000 Valvoline
Runoffs will be auctioning separately the drivers and passenger doors off
Tom Pattons 1999 GT2 championship car on eBay. These are the original doors
with the 1999 Valvoline Runoffs tech stickers and Toms autograph. We hope to
post the auction the week of September 18th,2000. Please help us pass the
word that these unique pieces of Sunbeam history will be available on eBay.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Don't miss the Sunday October 8th, 2:00pm EDT broadcast on Speedvision of
the 2000 GT2 race.

BARRY SCHONBERGER
(812)985-9592H
(812)464-1862W