Re: Chapmionship Memorabila on E-Bay

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Chapmionship Memorabila on E-Bay
From: DCStory@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:54:26 EDT
Doug Writes

>Now theres a thought...

>I can see it now on E-bay..
>One front clip off a ITB Mustang that T-Boned a WVrabbit at Charlotte Motor
>speedway
>Cut off just front of shock towers With SARRC stickers and most the paint
>off the rabbit.

>Buyer pays shipping.....

And the thought goes on ....

Actually one of my fun to look at sites is indystuff.com.  They frequently
have "crash parts" from Indy, CART and F-One races.  And, they often put them
on E-bay.  I lost out in a bidding war for a rear wing from Jimmy Vassers
TARGET car.  Would have looked great on my garage wall.

>^,,^<
 DON