Re: [Water Wetter]

To: Hal436@aol.com, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Water Wetter]
From: bob melusky <bmelusky@netscape.net>
Date: 22 Aug 00 07:50:09 PDT
I want to add water wetter to my cooling system of my Tiger.  Can I simply
put it in the overflow tank and assume that it will migrate into the cooling
system or do I have to remove the hose to the radiator and put it in that way

?

Hal,

The water wetter will distibute equally throughout the cooling system by
adding it to the overflow tank.

It is, however, of dubious value to the point of earning the classification of
WOTAM (Waste Of Time And Money). If you have a cooling problem, water wetter
will not fix it.

melusky