Tiger Technologies Exhaust System For Sale

To: "Tigers@autox,team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Technologies Exhaust System For Sale
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 20:30:14 -0600
Hi Listers,

    If anyone is interested in a new Tiger Technologies Exhaust System,
contact me. I have a complete exhaust system that I never installed still
sitting in a box in the garage. I was going to put the system on ebay, but
thought I would check if anyone wants to buy it first from the list. Last I
heard, these were selling for over $300. Will let mine go for $250+
shipping. Not sure what the shipping cost would be, but guessing around $30.
If interested contact me off list. Will take photos if needed. Please let me
know in the next day or two if you are interested. Thanks.

Dan Eiland