Re: Smell Solved! (Pretty much)

To: SJC Worldwide <rootes@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Smell Solved! (Pretty much)
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 08:34:57 -0400
I've been on vacation and just read the series on the fuel smell.

My Tiger has a small hose running from the fuel pump diaphragm area into the
trunk. The idea being if the diaphragm failed, the trunk would fill with
gasoline
and not the muffler.

Steve, does your pump have the tube? If so, did the leak overwhelm it?

Peter S.
B9471799