Re: S.O.S. 2000 DEADLINE ALERT ! ! !

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: S.O.S. 2000 DEADLINE ALERT ! ! !
From: RayKReese@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 17:55:36 EDT
Dear Lister's: As many of you know, we are planning a great event for the S.O.
S. in Birmingham, October 6 - 8. However, I have just received a call from
our hotel, The Mountain Brook Inn, stating that they will only hold our block
of rooms until Wednesday, September 13. If you are planning on attending (
and I hope that you are! ), you must make your reservations before that date
to be guaranteed a room there. The phone number for the Mountain Brook Inn is
1-800-523-7771. Remember to mention TE/AE SOS Roundup. If anyone needs
further information, please do not hesitate to e-mail me or call me at 205-823
-3644. We look foreward to seeing you in October!!!

Ray
B9473174