San Diego Places to stay

To: alpines@autox.team.net, Tigers@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego Places to stay
From: Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:36:21 -0700
We are thinking of going to the British Car show in Bonsall, north of San
Diego and north east of Carlsbad, on October 1st.  The only way this is
going to happen is if we also go to Legoland or Sea World.  Anyone know of
any good places to stay in the Carlsbad/Bonsall area?  We could also go
further south and do Sea World.  Last time we went for the Corona vintage
car races, we stayed at the resort on the island which used to be Family
Island, or something, then was the Princess Cruise Resort, and is now
something else.  That was actually pretty nice and will do it again if
there is nothing else.

Thanks,

Jay

P.S.  None of my "classic" cars will be there.  But, we'll camp out next to
dad's Tiger for some of the time.