RE: San Diego Places to stay

To: <Jay_Laifman@countrywide.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: San Diego Places to stay
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:07:51 -0700
Jay, Steve an the List,

There are a couple of possibilities, one close to Legoland and the other
close to the British Car Days on October 1st.

The Pala Mesa Resort (a golf resort) is very nice and close to the Fallbrook
Farm where the event will be held.  Sorry, I don't have the phone number,
but I do think it is considered Fallbrook.  It is just off the I-15 Freeway
and just North of highway 76.

The other alternative in Carlsbad is the Holiday Inn, which used to be Pea
Soup Anderson's.  It is right off I-5 at Palomar Airport Road.  Don't have
the phone number here either, but it is very close to Legoland.  SeaWorld is
about another 40 minutes south of the Holiday Inn.

Also, if anyone needs a registration form ($10 to pre register and $15.00
the day of the event,) please leave me you fax number off line and I will
fax it off to you, or, I may even try to scan it in if that is
easier.....just not sure when I will get the time.

The pins are nice....I should know; that was my job along with the
trophies.....and I HATE trophies.  But that, my friends, is another story.

Regards,

Allan