260

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 260
From: CAHuwe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:31:21 EDT
I have a 1964 Ford 260 engine block that I would like to sell. I believe that
it would be good for someone restoring a Tiger, although I'm not very good
with the "numbers matching" thing. I ended up finding a rebuilt 289 5 bolt
that I am putting in my Tiger, so I don't need the 260. It has been bored .30
over and has new flat top pistons and rings. The crank has been balanced and
resurfaced .10 w/ new rod and main bearings. I have a new gasket set as well.
The machine work bill was over $700 and I hope to get most of that back. Let
me know if any of you are interested. By the way, I have learned a wealth of
technical information from this list, thanks.
-Chris