Reverse toggle

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reverse toggle
From: "Leigh, Tim" <tim.leigh@pearce.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:40:42 +0100
Hello,

I have an ex South African Tiger which I have owned for several months,
fairly tidy but needing tlc.
The reverse toggle on the gearlever (gearshift?) has snapped on one side,
and although it still works it is a bit awkward. I have got a replacement to
install, but how?
This looks like one of those 10 minute jobs which end up taking the whole
weekend. If anyone has experience of replacing the toggle I would be very
grateful for some advice. Thanks.

Tim Leigh
B9480033

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the addressee.
Unauthorised access and use is prohibited. Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not
of the Crest Nicholson Group, unless specifically stated
otherwise.