RE: inquiry 092800c

To: "Steve Laifman" <Laifman@flash.net>, "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Subject: RE: inquiry 092800c
From: "Allan Connell, Jr." <alcon@home.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 09:08:09 -0700
Hey Steve,

In Fallbrook on Sunday, do you want me to park the "White Ghost" a.k.a
"Whelstone White Piglet" between yours and Bob's cars to make doubly sure
you guys look REALLY good at British Car Day?  Hey, we don't have to tell
anyone that my (B9472373) and yours are closely related.......

OK, OK.  MAYBE I'll consider leaving the AC filter housing at home.  Maybe.

:)

Allan