RE: Miss Fire

To: "Larry Paulick" <larry.p@erols.com>, <Lbatman4U@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Miss Fire
From: "Bob Palmer" <rpalmer@ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 15:26:02 -0700
Larry,

You are right that this is the stock connection for a stock tachometer. I
didn't make that assumption with Chris; I've forgotten what all he has
changed and what he hasn't. I principle, even an inductive coupling could
screw things up, but it's more likely that the tach misbehavior is being
caused by the miss rather than the other way around.

I'm waiting for Chris to tell is it isn't the damn Splitfire plugs - so
there!! It's still at the top of Dave's and my list though.

Brgds,

Bob