Re: Miss Fire

To: rpalmer@ucsd.edu
Subject: Re: Miss Fire
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:35:24 -0400
Bob, just came back from the Vintage races at Summit Point, WV, and
looked at the tech side of the cars in the paddock very closely, as well
as questioning the owners.  Saw lots of stock stuff, but distr were
changed to some sort of breakerless distr, and lotssssssss of MSD6AL's.
Spitfire plugs, don't know as I didn't pull the plug wires off to check,
a little beyond the good neighbor route.

The articles, I have read in the hot rod mags, don't give much credit to
the the claims of the Spitfire plugs.

So Chris will tell us if the plugs or wires are the problem.

Larry