Brake lines

To: "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake lines
From: Jim Postle <postle.7@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 19:48:44 -0400
Steve,
Thanks for your reply to my question through Mike.(still don't know why
I can't send Email to you directly?)
I think (hope) that the "accordion" pleated sections you mentioned at
the Classic Tubes (http://www.classictube.com/frames/4/index.html) site
are really springs around the brake lines (look real close).
That being said, let me share with the group my original question:

Hi Steve!
I get the Tiger Digest and it is obvious that you have a Lot of
experience and expertise on Tigers! If you have the time, could you
answer a  question?
 I am looking for a set of brake lines for my Tiger and found Classic
Tube
(http://www.classictube.com/frames/4/index.html). They have stainless
lines
( all pre- bent into shape) for $199. Do you know anything about the
company? Does this sound like a good price? Do you know of another
source?

Anyone have any input?
Thanks, Jim Postle