RE: Brake lines

To: "'Jim Postle'" <postle.7@osu.edu>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Brake lines
From: "Fraser, Ron" <Ron.Fraser@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:31:22 -0400
        Classic Tube is run by Paul and Lauren Fix.   They are both car
people and they both do autocross and SCCA events.  Paul has a 1966 Shelby
GT350 and Lauren was running an early Shelby Cobra.   The brake lines they
make are exact reproductions and of excellent quality.
        I have not bought any of their brake lines but I have seen them.
My suggestion to you is to remove and measure all the brake lines on your
car then call Classic Tube and compare what they have to what you need.
Classic Tube database should have what you need but check first.
Alternatively, you could order a coil of stainless tubing and the fittings
from Classic Tube and make your own lines.
Ron Fraser