Re: Speedo revs/mile

To: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Speedo revs/mile
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:44:28 -0400
Jan, they do make a device that either reduces or advances the revs of
the speedo, and is adjustable.  Many hot rods also have odd combinations
of tires, trans, rear ends, and this allows for the adjustment.  With
the toploader and T-5, you just go to your Ford dealer, and ask for a
different gear for the end of the speedo cable.  They are usually
identified by color, as in I want a blue one.

Larry